The card also gives customers 2% back on purchases made in restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, in addition to the substantial 5% cashback at those two retailers. All other purchases will earn you 1% cash back.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not an Amazon Prime subscription is worth the money, this card might be able to help: Cardholders will receive a $150 Amazon.com gift card as a welcome incentive, which will balance the $119 annual membership fee for the first year.
Amazon Prime membership comes with a slew of benefits, like free two-day shipping, Prime Video access, and exclusive Whole Foods pricing.
However, the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card doesn’t have the best welcome bonus, and if restaurants, petrol stations, and drugstores are key spending areas for you, you can get better than 2% back with other rewards cards.
*The points gained from the welcome bonus are included in the total of the first-year rewards. When we computed the returns on the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card, we anticipated that the cardholder would shop at Whole Foods Market for 75 percent of their groceries and Amazon for 25 percent of their apparel and housekeeping supplies. Depending on your spending patterns, you may receive a higher or smaller return.
Read More: BTW DEFINITION AND MEANING
Best Amazon Credit Cards 2021
Customers can pick between two sorts of credit cards from Amazon: a rewards card and a shop card, each with an Amazon Prime option and a standard option.
The option for monthly financing is a unique feature of the Amazon.com Store Card and Amazon Prime Store Card that you won’t find with other rewards card equivalents. You can finance purchases of a set amount with either of the Amazon store cards over a six-, 12-, or 24-month repayment plan with a 0% APR. However, this advantage may not be sufficient to justify using a retail card over one of the rewards cards.
Instead, if you frequently shop on Amazon.com or at Whole Foods and want to earn cash back, you should compare Amazon’s rewards cards to our list of the best cash-back credit cards before deciding.
How The Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card Works
Amazon.com is the one-stop-shop for everything you need—at a reasonable price. It can be delivered as soon as tomorrow if you order it today. It not only sells a large range of products, but it also offers a co-branded Visa card, which is only available to Prime members.
The Prime Rewards Signature Visa is similar to the Amazon Rewards Signature Visa credit card, which is a co-branded version of the Prime Rewards Signature Visa. Both credit cards are backed by Chase Bank USA, N.A., a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co. that handles all revolving credit services and issues, and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.
The card is accepted everywhere Visa is accepted. The card gives you 5% cashback on all Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases. Upon credit card clearance, newcomers receive an instant $100 Amazon.com Gift Card. Cardholders can also choose between a card design depicting Amazon or Whole Foods.
Read More: WHAT COLOR DOES YELLOW AND GREEN MAKE
- The Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card is a co-branded credit card that offers benefits such as 5% cashback on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases.
- To be eligible for a Prime Rewards Signature Visa, you must have a Prime membership in addition to accepting credit.
- The Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card is essentially identical to the Prime member-only card. Cardholders, on the other hand, only get a 3% rebate on purchases.
- To be considered for any of the co-branded Amazon Signature Visa cards, you must have a strong credit score of at least 670.
- Amazon also has two store cards available, but they are not credit cards. The cards can be used on Amazon.com but are also accepted at Whole Foods Markets.
Where Can Someone Get The Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa Card?
Customers who are interested in applying for the card can do so at Amazon.com. The vetting procedure, on the other hand, will be handled by Chase Bank, which will authorize and supervise the financial logistics and approval process.
“If your application is promptly approved, you’ll be sent to a page that includes the Cardmember Agreement, the terms of your Amazon Rewards Visa Signature account, and other crucial information,” according to Amazon.com.
If, on the other hand, your application isn’t approved right away, Chase Bank will notify you after evaluating your credit history. This usually takes two to four weeks. Wait two weeks after filing your application before contacting Chase Bank, according to Amazon.
Amazon.com And Amazon Prime Store Cards
If you don’t want or qualify for either of the Amazon Rewards Signature Visa cards, the Amazon.com or Prime store cards could be a good alternative for saving money on Amazon purchases. Unlike the Amazon Prime Rewards Signature Visa and the Amazon Rewards Signature Visa, Amazon store cards are not accepted at Whole Foods shops.
When you apply for an Amazon.com store card, you will be given a $60 gift card, which is slightly less than the $100 gift card you will receive when you apply for an Amazon Prime Visa card. The Amazon store card’s rewards program isn’t as extensive as its Visa Rewards Signature Visa card, but it does provide new customers with introductory financing options.
Read More: HOW TO MAKE REINDEER JUICE BOXES
Make A Payment On An Amazon Store Card Or Amazon Secured Card Account
Do one of the following to make a payment on an Amazon Store Card or Amazon Secured Card Account:
To make a one-time payment, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon, or link your Amazon and Synchrony accounts to go straight to Synchrony from Amazon.
- Select View and Make Payments after hovering over Payments at the top of the page.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your most recent statement), Current Balance, or Other in the first field.
- Select the Payment Date in the second field.
- Select an existing payment method in the third field. You can also adjust your payment options by selecting Add New Payment Method or Update Payment Methods.
- After you’ve double-checked the information, click Submit Payment
Follow Techtwo for the Best of the Technology.