Spotify is a music-streaming service that debuted in October of 2008. It began in Sweden and has since developed into the global phenomenon that it is today. It is presently available in 79 countries across five continents.
Spotify has 286 million monthly active users, making it the largest and most popular music streaming network. 130 million of these are Spotify Premium members. Apart from that, the portal now has more than 50 million music available. If you’ve never experienced or are thinking about trying this music platform, you’ve come to the perfect place! By the end of this article, you should be able to tell if Spotify is right for you.
Online music players have become one of the most popular and commonly used applications since they allow consumers to listen to music from anywhere and at any time. Spotify is one of the top-ranking apps on the chart, which is dedicated to such apps. Fortunately, this essay will examine how amazing it is and the qualities that have contributed to its current success.
Read More: ROBLOX PROMO CODES LIST FREE
How Does Spotify Work?
You don’t have to be perplexed if this is your first time hearing or learning about music streaming platforms. We currently live in a high-tech society where convenience is essential. Having said that, getting started with Spotify is as simple as following the steps below:
- To create a new Spotify account, go to the website.
- Choose a subscription plan (Spotify free, Spotify Premium). The differences between the two will be discussed further down.
- From the Google Play Store or the App Store, get the Spotify app.
- Sign in to your account and open the app.
Spotify Features (Free & Premium)
Spotify, as the world’s biggest music streaming platform, has a plethora of features. It is still evolving today, despite the fact that it was launched more than two decades ago. But, for the time being, let’s take a look at Spotify’s present features, both free and paid.
Spotify Free Features:
- There are almost 50 million tracks accessible to listen to, as well as podcasts and audiobooks.
- For up to 14 days, you can go abroad with your music.
- On a mobile device, select and play any tune.
- App that is responsive and quick
- Possibility of making playlists
- Discover new music based on your interests and current playlist by following friends and seeing what they’re listening to.
- Compatibility with a number of different devices (Consoles, speakers, TV, smart watches, smartphones, car)
- Spotify Connect is a service that allows you to connect
- Pets on Spotify
- Children’s Spotify
- Gift from Spotify
Spotify Premium Features:
- All of the above, with no limitations.
- There are no advertisements.
- Listening on the go
- Audio of excellent quality
- Skips are unrestricted.
- Spotify offers a free trial (Free 3 months of Premium, cancel anytime)
What Are The Different Spotify Premium Plans?
You may even modify your Spotify plan if you wish to invest money to obtain the finest music experience. Read on to find out which Spotify Premium plan is best for you.
Read More: HOW TO GET NETFLIX FREE TRIAL
Individual Spotify Premium ($2.58/month)
This is the best premium package for you if you live alone or want to use Spotify by yourself. You have access to all of the features listed above!
Spotify Premium Student ($4.99/month)
This plan is ideal for students who are currently enrolled in a college or university. Aside from that, you’ll save 50% on your subscription for up to four years!
Spotify Premium Duo
For couples, partners, or two people living together, the premium duo is ideal. You’ll receive two premium accounts for one low price here. Aside from that, there will be a special function called Duo Mix, which allows you to listen to tunes based on the preferences of both accounts.
Spotify Premium Family
Spotify Premium Family is the best option for a music-loving family. It’s ideal for families with up to six members, and it includes a unique function called Family Mix. This allows everyone in the family to create a playlist based on their individual music preferences. Most crucially, you may use a function that allows parents to restrict access to explicit music for their children.
5 Reasons to Avail Spotify Premium
For some people, Spotify’s free version is sufficient for their daily listening needs. The premium version, on the other hand, is required for serious music fans. So, if you’re still not sure that Spotify Premium is suitable for you, here are the top reasons to sign up.
- Free allows you to listen at 96 kilobits per second or 160 kilobits per second in good quality. Premium, on the other hand, allows you to listen at up to 320kbps, resulting in a more rich and detailed sound.
- The number of times you can skip in the shuffled portion for free is restricted. Spotify premium, on the other hand, allows you to skip as many tracks as you want.
- Who likes commercials? Even with the free version, you’ll be bombarded with advertisements, which can impair your music listening experience. When you upgrade to the premium plan, the adverts vanish totally.
- Premium users also get unique and early access to new albums from their favorite artists for two weeks.
- The premium edition allows you to listen to up to 10,000 songs offline.
Spotify Incorrect Username Or Password
It’s possible that you’ll forget your login or password for your account at some point. That isn’t an issue at all. There are a couple of fast remedies for this problem…
- Check to see if you’re using the right account. Verify your email address and phone number.
- You can also retrieve both your login and password by going to “Forgot your password.”
- If you have an Apple or Facebook account, make sure to link it to your Spotify account. Because your account information is already linked to another source, you won’t forget it this way.
There is another option if you have an Apple or Facebook account linked but the notice is still displayed. You can remove Spotify from your Android device or quit the app on your PC to delete the cache and passwords.
Reinstall and reopen Spotify after that. Log in with your associated account and log in to your Facebook or Apple account again. If all else has failed, this should fix the problem.
Read More: BEST WAYS TO GET FREE STEAM WALLET CODES
Download Spotify Premium APK
Spotify premium apk is available for free download. Simply click the download button below. You’ve arrived at the Mediafire website. Then, on that screen, select the download option. Your download will begin in a few seconds after that. Check the version of this software before you download it.
- After the download is finished, open the apk file.
- Then select Install from the drop-down menu.
- Open the Spotify app on your Android smartphone after the installation is complete.
- Now, sign in to the app with your account.
Now find your music and listen to it. You can now listen to an unlimited number of songs without being interrupted by advertisements.